16 Runners
24 Chasers
shambhawip

Unapologetic Reader, Psychotic Writer

Possibly psychotic and unapologetically sarcastic. I read everything.

The Lies of Locke Lamora
Scott Lynch
Progress: 20 %
Dante Valentine: The Complete Series
Lilith Saintcrow
Progress: 20 %

Darkhouse (Experiment in Terror)

Darkhouse - Karina Halle This book should totally be made into a movie. A creepy, crazy movie with a kickass heroine and a super duper hot hero. Might I suggest James Franco? It was his smexy smoldering face that popped into my head each time someone mentioned Dex. Just look at this man. Just look O_OThis book was bloody amazing. It gave me the chills. It had enough spook, enough humor and a healthy dose of sarcasm to keep the reader going. I totally loved Perry - she was an A-M-A-Zing heroine. She was well defined, had a personality and actually had reactions that made sense in the situations *gasp*As for Dex, the jury's still out. I don't really like him but I have to say I am... intrigued for the lack of a better word. His character was unpredictable and mysterious - and that vibe was captured perfectly by the writer. Karina Halle is an absolutely brilliant writer and I found myself really enjoying it. Like riding a wave and flowing along letting it take you wherever. The moodsetting of the book was great and I found myself very immersed in it. One of the most addictive books I've read in a while. I need the sequel ASAP!