16 Runners
24 Chasers
shambhawip

Unapologetic Reader, Psychotic Writer

Possibly psychotic and unapologetically sarcastic. I read everything.

The Lies of Locke Lamora
Scott Lynch
Progress: 20 %
Dante Valentine: The Complete Series
Lilith Saintcrow
Progress: 20 %

Existence (Existence Trilogy, #1)

Existence (Existence Trilogy, #1) - Abbi Glines Before reading:Voice of Reason: You know Shambhawi, you will probably hate this book. Just look at the character's names - Dank(TEEHEE!). And you already know it has a love triangle. This is not your cup of tea at all.Masochistic Side: You will never know until you try do you? Go on Samba, read it.Beginning:Voice of Reason: This sucks already. How can you even stand being inside Pagan's head. I'm bored.Masochistic Side: Read on Samba, read on. It might get better.Some few chapters in:Voice of Reason: Singing lullabies in the corner while watching the girl sleep. Where have I seen this before? This shit stopped being romantic ages ago.Masochistic Side: Read on Samba, read on. It might get better.Some more chapters in:Voice of Reason: No. NO. This is not even funny. You know what will happen Shambhawi, you have read the same fucking story more times than you can count. Dank(TEEHEE!) is probably ignoring her for her own safety because of some great paranormal reason he cannot explain. I think it has something to do with testing their love and powers of sacrifice. And she is still not creeped out by the corner-lullaby-singing? Oh yeah, Dank(TEEHEE!) he stopped doing that and she's sad about it,Masochistic Side: Read on Samba, read on. It might get better.Some more chapters in:Voice of Reason: Why are you still torturing yourself? You are worse than Pagan sulking over Dank(TEEHEE!)Masochistic Side: Read on Samba, read on. It might get better.Some more chapters in:Voice of Reason: I am fading... into darkness.. have no strength.. listen..throw this book...it makes no sense... maybe Dank(TEEHEE!) has come for meMasochistic Side: Dank (No! Don't snicker at his name!) could be hot you know if you just give up this whole pretense of making sense of what you are reading. Go on Samba, this is the book for you.When Pagan was taken to psychiatric ward:Voice of Reason: FUCK THIS! BURN THIS BOOK! LOONY BIN? THAT IS NO WAY TO DESCRIBE PATIENTS! NON ACCEPTABLE! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU ARE STILL READING THIS! I'M DISAPPOINTED SHAMBHAWI, REALLY DISAPPOINTED!Masochistic Side: Umm.. okay, there is a limit to hurt yourself... ummm.. but you know you are kind of so close to the end, so finish it. Right?The ending:Voice of Reason: It's over? Please don't make me go through this again. I beg you. Dank(TEEHEE!) sucked. Pagan sucked. Don't. Pleasee...Masochistic Side: Can you really let that last line stay hanging? Can you Samba? Are you not even a little bit curious? You know, the sequel is right there waiting for you. It even has a higher rating..GUESS WHOM I WAS LISTENING TO?I am a failure as a human being.