16 Runners
24 Chasers
shambhawip

Unapologetic Reader, Psychotic Writer

Possibly psychotic and unapologetically sarcastic. I read everything.

The Lies of Locke Lamora
Scott Lynch
Progress: 20 %
Dante Valentine: The Complete Series
Lilith Saintcrow
Progress: 20 %
Walking Naked in Tehran - Ann Craig-Cinnamon The title caught my attention - the idea of a sheltered American girl braving the conservative culture of Iran was an adventure I thought I would enjoy reading. And I would have too if the author would have managed to catch my attention.I think the author was trying too hard to make it entertaining and funny that she lost track of being real. Most of the times it felt forced, like what was written was what the writer thought the readers would enjoy and not what was her feels. I could not really connect with her narrative and most of the times I felt she sounded being bitchy or too whiny. I read through it waiting for it to get better eventually, but sadly it did not.It had its moments though, an anecdote about bird poop on her new dress, her honest description of her OCD and a few other stories managed to reach to me but in its entirety I found this memoir effortfully funny at best and forgettable at its worst.This ebook was provided to me by the publishers via NetGalley in exchange of an honest review.