16 Runners
24 Chasers
shambhawip

Unapologetic Reader, Psychotic Writer

Possibly psychotic and unapologetically sarcastic. I read everything.

The Lies of Locke Lamora
Scott Lynch
Progress: 20 %
Dante Valentine: The Complete Series
Lilith Saintcrow
Progress: 20 %

Angelfall (Penryn & the End of Days, #1)

Angelfall (Penryn & the End of Days, #1) - Susan Ee When I pick up a young adult paranormal book, this is what i expect to read. It was amazing. I finished it in a single reading, I just could not put it down!! I was hooked from the time the white feather fell from the sky and the only thought I had was noooo..... This book cant end so soon! We do not even have a sequel yet. I finally had a kickass heroine whose first person narration was not annoying, a hunk of a hero was perfect but not to the point of being overdone, the romance was sweet but not forced or cheesy. A truly dangerous and adventurous circumstance and a wonderful story with powerful writing. It was perfect, just perfect. And the last two chapters, i reread them twice as soon as i finished the book. And i can't help but wonder why this book is not so famous when other angel books (*cough*Hush, Hush*cough*Fallen) which are a hell lot worse than this book are getting more focus. Susan Ee is joining the ranks of writers whose books I'll jump into as soon as I know they are being released. For now, i will be glumly waiting for the untitled sequel.