16 Runners
24 Chasers
shambhawip

Unapologetic Reader, Psychotic Writer

Possibly psychotic and unapologetically sarcastic. I read everything.

The Lies of Locke Lamora
Scott Lynch
Progress: 20 %
Dante Valentine: The Complete Series
Lilith Saintcrow
Progress: 20 %

Slammed (Slammed, #1)

Slammed (Slammed, #1) - Colleen Hoover I JUST COULDN'T PUT THIS BOOK DOWN!I had this book on my to-read list for a long time now but I hadn't actually gotten around to reading it. When Amber picked it for me for Pick it 4 me Challenge and since I was also not reading anything else at the moment I started it right away. And boy am I so glad I did that!This book was AMAZING! The characters, the plot, the poems, hell, even the Avett Brother lyrics put in front of every chapter was amazing. Once I started reading it I was sucked right in. I was thinking, why the hell did I not read this book earlier? I loved all the characters, especially Will and Eddie. How could I not? They were strong despite everything they were facing and yet so real. The book made me cry, it made me laugh. Kel and Caulder were so adorable. Will was so perfect, especially because of his imperfections. Eddie and her vibrant personality was so addicting. And Lake, even when she was whining for half of the book she was strong. Colleen Hoover has blown me away and the first thing I am going to do as soon as I finish writing this review is fins myself a copy of Point of Retreatand dive headfirst into it!!A must YA read, especially for those who are putting it off like I was!